Topics

locked CinematographyMailingList #facebook

Announcements@cml.news Integration <Announcements@...>
 

By Cinematography Mailing List

The major changes to the CML discussion system are now complete.
https://cml.news
All members should have been migrated painlessly ūüėÄ
Members of all groups have been added to the announcement list which is solely for administrators to inform/warn all members of any changes etc.

Justin Lovell
 

How come true fbook hashtag? 

Has part of this been moved onto Facebook? 

Thanks! 

Justin Lovell 
Cinematographer || Storyteller

Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers 

Talk: M. 416.803.1101 / O. 416.901.5332 
Reel: www.justinlovell.com
Social: @justin_lovell

¬įsent with tpyos from my moible

On Feb 1, 2018 3:08 AM, "Announcements@... Integration" <Announcements@...> wrote:
By Cinematography Mailing List

The major changes to the CML discussion system are now complete.
https://cml.news
All members should have been migrated painlessly ūüėÄ
Members of all groups have been added to the announcement list which is solely for administrators to inform/warn all members of any changes etc.

Geoff Boyle
 

No move to Facebook, it's just now if CML makes an announcement on its Facebook page it's copied here.

cheers
Geoff


From: Announcements@... <Announcements@...> on behalf of Justin Lovell <just.love.film@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 2:50:36 PM
To: Announcements@...
Subject: Re: [cml] CinematographyMailingList #facebook
 
How come true fbook hashtag? 

Has part of this been moved onto Facebook? 

Thanks! 

Justin Lovell 
Cinematographer || Storyteller

Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers 

Talk: M. 416.803.1101 / O. 416.901.5332 
Reel: www.justinlovell.com
Social: @justin_lovell

¬įsent with tpyos from my moible

On Feb 1, 2018 3:08 AM, "Announcements@... Integration" <Announcements@...> wrote:
By Cinematography Mailing List

The major changes to the CML discussion system are now complete.
https://cml.news
All members should have been migrated painlessly ūüėÄ
Members of all groups have been added to the announcement list which is solely for administrators to inform/warn all members of any changes etc.

Justin Lovell
 

Ah gotcha. Thanks! 

Ps thanks for keeping up with all of this. You don't have to and it's a great resource for many people.

Justin Lovell 
Cinematographer || Storyteller

Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers 

Talk: M. 416.803.1101 / O. 416.901.5332 
Reel: www.justinlovell.com
Social: @justin_lovell

¬įsent with tpyos from my moible


Aaron Thibeault
 

 Thanks for the update, It's a wealth of information. Thanks!

Aaron Thibeault
Cinematographer Boston-NYC







On Thursday, February 1, 2018, 10:44:12 AM EST, Justin Lovell <just.love.film@...> wrote:


Ah gotcha. Thanks! 

Ps thanks for keeping up with all of this. You don't have to and it's a great resource for many people.

Justin Lovell 
Cinematographer || Storyteller

Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers 

Talk: M. 416.803.1101 / O. 416.901.5332 
Reel: www.justinlovell.com
Social: @justin_lovell

¬įsent with tpyos from my moible


Dylan Macleod <dmacleod@...>
 

Hi Geoff - possible to be removed from this list? Getting all kinds of useless emails from Justin, Jeff, your reply to Justin, etc. Not sure why this is happening ‚Äúall of a sudden‚ÄĚ

As a less grumpy aside, I hope you are well!

Dylan


On Feb 1, 2018, at 9:07 AM, Geoff Boyle <geoff.cml@...> wrote:

No move to Facebook, it's just now if CML makes an announcement on its Facebook page it's copied here.

cheers
Geoff


From: Announcements@... <Announcements@...> on behalf of Justin Lovell <just.love.film@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 2:50:36 PM
To: Announcements@...
Subject: Re: [cml] CinematographyMailingList #facebook
 
How come true fbook hashtag? 

Has part of this been moved onto Facebook? 

Thanks! 

Justin Lovell 
Cinematographer || Storyteller

Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers 

Talk: M. 416.803.1101 / O. 416.901.5332 
Reel: www.justinlovell.com
Social: @justin_lovell

¬įsent with tpyos from my moible

On Feb 1, 2018 3:08 AM, "Announcements@... Integration" <Announcements@...> wrote:
By Cinematography Mailing List

The major changes to the CML discussion system are now complete.
https://cml.news
All members should have been migrated painlessly ūüėÄ
Members of all groups have been added to the announcement list which is solely for administrators to inform/warn all members of any changes etc.