Topics

Kinefinity

zefred
 

There is a whole Facebook Group about these Cameras. I own a Terra 6k and am very happy with it. It has its limitations, of course, but for a camera in that price range, it is absolutely awesome.


Zefred
----------
(647) 866-8055
Director, Cinematographer
Organizer of The Toronto Film and TV Networking Group

==============================




On Jan 31, 2018, at 12:02 PM, Michael Sanders <glowstars@...> wrote:

Anyone know much about this?



Michael J Sanders
Director of Photography/Cinematographer  

reel & credits @ www.mjsanders.co.uk   

mobile:   07976 269818   
diary:      020 8426 2200



Geoff Boyle
 

Just WTF has this to do with lighting.

 

I've been distracted from policing the lists as we move systems but it is going to hell.

 

Next week I'm back with a vengeance so you'd all better make sure you use the correct list and that you sign your messages.

 

Cheers

Geoff Boyle FBKS
Cinematographer
EU Based
geoff@...
Skype  geoff.boyle
mobile: +31 (0) 637 155 076
www.gboyle.co.uk

-- 

 

From: <cml-lighting@groups.io> on behalf of zefred <zefred@...>
Reply-To: <cml-lighting@groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 18:27
To: <cml-lighting@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [cml-lighting] Kinefinity

 

There is a whole Facebook Group about these Cameras. I own a Terra 6k and am very happy with it. It has its limitations, of course, but for a camera in that price range, it is absolutely awesome.

 

 

Zefred

----------

(647) 866-8055

Director, Cinematographer

Organizer of The Toronto Film and TV Networking Group



==============================

 

 

 

On Jan 31, 2018, at 12:02 PM, Michael Sanders <glowstars@...> wrote:

 

Anyone know much about this?

 

 

 

Michael J Sanders

Director of Photography/Cinematographer  

 

reel & credits @ www.mjsanders.co.uk   

 

mobile:   07976 269818   

diary:      020 8426 2200

 

 

 

Jason Norman
 

Shouldn’t this post be in a different thread? Seems more camera related than lighting related.

_________________
Jason Norman
IATSE 728
Console Programer
Lighting & Network Technician
(C) 360.481.5379

Currently on:
Legion
FX Network
Los Angeles

zefred
 

Ahem, sorry, didn't even see the tag when I replied, was doing five other things at the same time.

Zefred
----------
(647) 866-8055
Steadicam, Wheels and Camera Operator

==============================

On Jan 31, 2018, at 12:31 PM, Jason Norman <j.norman57@...> wrote:

Shouldn’t this post be in a different thread? Seems more camera related than lighting related.

_________________
Jason Norman
IATSE 728
Console Programer
Lighting & Network Technician
(C) 360.481.5379

Currently on:
Legion
FX Network
Los Angeles

 

Sorry Geoff.  Complete accident.  Won’t happen again.  Was convinced I’d posted to General.

Michael J Sanders: Director of Photography 
  
Reel/credits  www.mjsanders.co.uk   M:07976 269818   Linkline Diary: 020 8426 2200    twitter: @hackneydp 

On 31 Jan 2018, at 17:35, Geoff Boyle <geoff.cml@...> wrote:

Just WTF has this to do with lighting.

 

I've been distracted from policing the lists as we move systems but it is going to hell.