Web Analytics
Re: Controlling HFR Motion Blur in Post?

Re: Controlling HFR Motion Blur in Post?

Nick Shaw

On 16 Jul 2018, at 12:32, Colin Elves <colin@...> wrote:

You can do that in Adobe After effects. ‘Interpret motion blur’ or something it’s called. I’m sure you can keyframe it too.

What Tessive did with TimeShaper is a lot more sophisticated than anything (I believe) After Effects will do. TimeShaper uses sophisticated filter kernels, similar to those used for high quality image resizing, but applied in the dimension of time rather than space.

Nick Shaw
Workflow Consultant
Antler Post
Suite 87
30 Red Lion Street
Surrey TW9 1RB

+44 (0)7778 217 555

Join cml-raw-log-hdr@cml.news to automatically receive all group messages.