Softpanel LEDs for sale
Graham J Trott
I have some ex-demo 1x2 foot Softpanel LED lighting fixtures for sale in the UK.
They have been used at trade shows, but have not seen any real action. They will come with a carrying case and a UK 3-pin mains plug.
They take V-lock batteries for location work, (must be at least 10amp continuous), but to my mind they are best suited to a studio environment, as they ideally need to be disassembled for transportation.
They are flicker free at all frame rates and colour temperature range is from 2700K to 7200K. There is a neat autocolour matching feature which reads the ambient light and sets
the unit to the correct colour temp. Plus a skin enhancing function - a bit like putting an 81A filter on your lens.
• 1x2 ft [30x60cm] LED Light
• Honeycomb grid, gel fame and soft case included
• Built in digital LED/ambient color meter
• AUTOCOLOR™ matching feature
• SKIN ENHANCE feature
• Variable Color: 2700K - 7200K
• 95 CRI Ultra High Color Fidelity LEDs with extended red spectrum coverage for great skin tone rendition
• 65,000+ hour LED lamp life
• Full range ultra smooth 100% to 0 dimming
• High light output equivalent to: 1000w tungsten soft light, 2900 lux/269 FC at 4ft (0.8m)
• Silent operation
• Wattage: 100w
• Runs on AC or high-current battery (V-mount or gold integrated battery mounting plates)
• Universal AC input 90-260 volts
• Very energy efficient, less than 3A, 120VAC
• Flicker free at any frame rate or shutter angle
• 20ft AC power cord (USA, UK or EURO plug)
• Vertical and horizontal mount positioning
• DMX built in for remote control of color and dimming
• Soft wrap around light quality - great for HD imagery
• Weight - 16.5lb (7.5kg)
The units will be checked over and tested and potential buyers are welcome to view the lights before buying. Located in Somerset, but can arrange viewing in London.
Being ex-demo, there is no warranty included in the sale, so effectively sold as seen, tried and tested. The price is £800.00, which is slightly over half the retail price.
Anyone taking two units, then it’s £1500.00 for the pair. These are great lights for very little money, compared to Arri etc equivalents, ideal for smaller budgets.
If interested, please get in touch as below.
Graham Trott - photographer / filmmaker
44 (0)7836 227278
Hi Graham,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I’m very interested in both lights.
I am in London. I should be able to find a supplier where I can see them tommorow, and make a decision.
I have seen them at trade shows but didn’t have a proper look. I have a project coming up where we will be filming interviews in a few locations for one or two weeks at a time over 6 weeks.
57 Dartmouth Park Hill
London NW5 1JD
Mobile: +44 (0)7860 605580
On 3 Nov 2018, at 17:52, Graham J Trott <mail@...> wrote: